It's time to play Panda Jumble! What do you cook with the words "Poke," "Bites," and "BBQ"? You fry up some crispy and delicious BBQ Poke Bites! Dip them in a sweet chili sauce and prepare to be amazed.
- In a large bowl combine diced tuna, hoisin sauce, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, and sesame seeds. Stir well. If desired, add more soy sauce and/or salt.
- Place wrapper on cutting board and lightly egg wash them. Place a tablespoon of the poke on the wrapper towards the bottom. Fold the top over to create a triangle and seal the edges with the egg wash. Make sure the edges are seal tightly for frying.
- Heat up oil in a deep pan to 355-375 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully fry poke bites in small batches for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they’re golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate or baking sheet. Continue the fry so that, all bites are done.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions and serve alongside sweet chili sauce for dipping. Enjoy!