- 18 oz can white beans
- 10 thin layers smoked bacon
- 2 oz nuts
- 2 oz coriander
- 2 oz parsley
- 4 oz oil olive
- 1 little onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 4 oz pomegranate
- 1\4 lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the liquid out of the can and press the beans until it becomes a compact mass.
- Chop the onion finely and fry in oil with clove of crushed garlic.
- Mix the bean mass, fried onion-garlic, salt, pepper. Make little balls.
- Fry layers of smoked bacon. Wrap them around the bean balls.
- Place in a blender nuts, coriander, parsley, lemon juice, 2 oz olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the green mass on top of the wrapped bean balls and decorate by pomegranate seeds.