- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- Chilli paprika, ground paprika, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium tomato sliced in cubes
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 6 ounces tortillas, sliced (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or Monterey jack, etc.) shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- Half of avokado sliced in cubes
- Firstly, Saute onion on a couple of tbsp of oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- Once glossy, add ground beef and cook.
- Mix in the seasoning and tomato and simmer for a minute.
- Add tomato sauce, beans, and corn and bring to simmer.
- Mix in the sliced tortillas.
- Top with the cheese, place under the broiler until the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes, before topping with sour cream, green onions, and avocado and enjoying!