- 1 cup warm water
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 English cucumber,seeded, shredded, and squeezed dry
- 4 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz sour cream
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 oz shaved steak
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepared tzatziki sauce
- Prepared Gyro beef
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped Greek olives
- 1/2 cup julienne cut red onions
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
If you are a gyro lover, we have something for you- Beef Gyro Pizza! Have a semi-homemade moment with this lovely pizza. Are you search for a quick and delicious weeknight meal? Try this Beef Gyro Pizza- it is delicious. You're gonna enjoy it! There is no doubt, this is one of the best pizzas you will ever taste. Get a gyro lover excited by preparing this for them.
This recipe is not only easy to make, but it is also fun to make. This is a perfect way to have fun with your kids at home! For the dough, you will need- active dry yeast, warm water, honey, bread flour, salt, and olive oil.
For the “Tzatziki” sauce, you will need to get an English cucumber that has been seeded, shredded, and squeezed dry. Plain Greek yogurt, sour cream, clove garlic that has been minced, dry dill, lemon juice, salt, and dash pepper are also needed. For the seasoned gyro beef, you also need to ensure olive oil, shaved steak, granulated garlic, ground cumin, chopped rosemary, dried oregano, dried dill, and granulated onion in place.
Now, for the toppings, all you need to get are- prepared tzatziki sauce, made gyro beef, mozzarella cheese that has been shredded, Greek olives that have been chopped, grape tomatoes, and julienne cut red onions. Don’t be intimidated by how voluminous the ingredients are, it is effortless to make. Are you ready to have fun? Let’s begin!Dough:
- Start by preparing the dough. To do this, combine- water, yeast, and honey together in a large bowl. Then add flour, salt, and oil, mix everything together until they are well combined.
- Now, knead the dough with your hand or a stand mixer with a hook. If you are using hand, it should take you about 10 minutes, while stand mixer should take you about 5 minutes.
- Form the dough into a ball, add olive oil, and place it in a large bowl. What you need to do next is to make the pizza.
- Start by preheating your oven to a temperature of about 450ºF. Oil your baking sheet, and set aside.
- Once that is done, mix all the ingredients for the tzatziki sauce together and set it aside.
- Now, heat the olive oil over medium heat, and all other ingredients- cook and occasionally stir until the beef turns brown.
- At this level, punch down the dough and spread the topside with the tzatziki sauce, then sprinkle on the cheeses. Top it with gyro beef, onions, and tomato.
- Finally, bake it in the preheated oven for about 14 to 17 minutes until its crust turns golden brown. Your Beef Gyro Pizza is ready, enjoy!!!