- 2 cups jalapeños, sliced
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can beer of your choice
- Canola or vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and beer. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour sliced jalapeños into batter and coat thoroughly.
- Over high heat, fill a deep skillet with oil, about halfway. When oil reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit, carefully add coated jalapeño slices and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure to flip so they fry evenly.
- Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!