You guys!!! It's time for Oktoberfest!!! Try something different and delicious with these c!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place bratwursts into a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and drizzle with oil.
- Mix 1 tablespoon brown sugar, dry mustard, onion powder, black pepper, and beer in a large bowl. Whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Pour over the brats. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover and raise heat to medium to allow the sauce to start thickening. Cook for another 15 - 20 minutes. Remove sausage from skillet onto a platter.
- Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar to the remaining liquid and allow the sauce to thicken further. Add the sauerkraut to the skillet and cook in the sauce for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Slice sausage in half, then half again. Place slider bottoms into an oven-safe dish, brush with butter, and top with sausage, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and top buns. Brush with butter and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve with a beer and enjoy!