- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 cup blended sweet crackers
- 2 cup room temperature mascarpone
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 tb s lemon juice
- ½ sugar powder
- 1 ½ t s vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced berries of choice
- In a blender crush the crackers into fine crust. Slowly add melted butter in the blender mixing all the time.
- When the mixture evenly moistened, spread the crust evenly into the tartlets forms and tamp the crust well at the bottom and walls of the form.
- Place into the fridge cooling for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile the crust is cooling, combine and mix mascarpone, sugar powder, grated lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract with a spoon or spatula.
- Fill the cooled crust with the mascarpone mousse and place in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.
- Slice or chop the berries of choice and top the mascarpone mousse before serving.