- ½ cup oats from Bob’s Red Mill Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups (2 packets)
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- (18 oz) about 3 cups blueberries
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine oats from Bob’s Red Mill Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cups, flour, brown sugar, melted butter, and sea salt. Mix until coarse crumbs form.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine blueberries, peeled and chopped apples, lemon juice, lemon zest, cornstarch, and sugar. Pour into the prepared baking sheet and top with an even layer of crumble.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The edges should be bubbly and crumble golden brown. Let cool for at least ten minutes before serving.
- To serve, divide into bowls, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!