Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
Total Time: 15-18 minutes
- 1 box of supermoist vanilla cake mix
- 12 ounces berry blue soda
- 4 drops blue food coloring
- 1 carton of cool whip cream
- sprinkles (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. In a large bowl mix together the vanilla cake mix and soda.
3. Line up the cupcakes pan with baking cups. Use an ice cream scoop to evenly distribute the batter.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
5. While cupcakes are baking, in a medium sized bowl mix together food coloring and cool whipped cream together, set aside.
6. Let them cool, frost and sprinkle!