Skip to content
- 28 oz frozen steak fries
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups cheese (Cheddar, Monterey Jack)
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Fresh or pickled jalapeño slices, optional
- 1/3 cup sour cream, optional
- Place the ground sausage in a large skillet and cook over medium high heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles with a wooden spoon. Stir in flour.
- Gradually add heavy cream. Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Lower the heat and let the mix simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add butter, let it melt and stir in.
- Taste the gravy and add salt and more pepper if needed.
- Serve gravy over biscuits. Garnish with more black pepper and chopped parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.