Try This Recipe!
Via loveandlemons.comBibimbap Ingredients
- Rice: White rice is the first choice but cauliflower rice or brown rice works just fine too.
- Cucumber: Thinly slice cucumber and marinate with rice vinegar and sesame oil to give a fruity flavor.
- Sunnyside up egg: Break the yolk into a small bowl and mix to produce a sauce-like glaze for the rice and veggies. For vegan options, replace the egg with baked tofu.
- Sautéed spinach: Squeeze excess water from spinach after cooking and add sesame oil and tamari to enhance its flavor.
- Gochujang sauce: This is a celebrity ingredient as far as this recipe is concerned. It is a fermented red pepper paste that’s widely used to improve the taste and flavor of Korean cuisine.
- Shredded carrots: Soften them a little bit by sautéing in sesame oil. Use a peeler to cut carrots or simply use a grater.
- Bean sprouts: blanch lightly and throw in for some extra crunchy feel.