- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Butterscotch Chips
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter creamy
- 12 ounce Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 bag Cadbury eggs Mini
These delicious cookies are simply adorable – especially to kids, everything about bird’s nest cookies is mesmerizing to them. These brightly colored, delicious cookies are made with rich ingredients like butterscotch, chocolate chips, chow Mein noodles etc., and serves as a great dessert choice.
The chocolate and peanut butter combo is a huge smash. When the flavors hit your taste buds, they make a bold statement. These cookies are so chewy and delicious you might just get addicted. Everyone loves a quick recipe, well this takes about 15 minutes to make.
This recipe also provides a very easy way to make these delightful cookies with the best ingredients. Engage your kids in the kitchen while making them, and have some fun time together. You can make your bird’s nest ahead, just store them in a zip lock bag and they will stay fresh.
When you’re ready to serve, remove from the bag and adorn with two or three Cadbury eggs, depending on the size of your bird’s nest. When you’ve achieved your desired look, adore your cookies for a while and take nice pictures with your kids for the gram! Don’t forget to tag us too!
- In a large microwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter. Microwave stirring after every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Add in the bag of chow Mein noodles and mix until combined. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and place on parchment paper. Top with 3 Cadbury eggs. Let sit until chocolate has hardened.