- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup vanilla buttercream frosting
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Separate crescent rolls. Add a dollop of frosting to each crescent, top with rainbow sprinkles and roll into a croissant. Place finished croissants onto baking tray.
- Brush each croissant with egg wash and top with more rainbow sprinkles. Go rainbow sprinkle crazy!
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!