You know how you love black and white cookies because they're the perfect mix of chocolate and vanilla goodness? Well this Black & White Poke Cake is just like that, but 100% times better! It's super easy to make and is so tasty with all that pudding. Get to baking and eating!
- Bake the chocolate cake according to package directions. Allow cooling completely.
- While cake cools, prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions. Gently fold half of the Cool Whip into pudding.
- When the cake is cooled, use chopsticks or the back of a wooden spoon to create holes all over it. Evenly spread pudding mixture over the cake, making sure it gets into all the holes.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla frosting and remaining Cool Whip. Whisk together. Evenly frost cake. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top cake with chocolate sprinkles, serve and enjoy!