- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 box chocolate cake
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Bake the chocolate cake according to package directions. Allow cooling completely.
- While cake cools, prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions. Gently fold half of the Cool Whip into pudding.
- When the cake is cooled, use chopsticks or the back of a wooden spoon to create holes all over it. Evenly spread pudding mixture over the cake, making sure it gets into all the holes.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla frosting and remaining Cool Whip. Whisk together. Evenly frost cake. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top cake with chocolate sprinkles, serve and enjoy!