- ½ cup blackberry jelly
- 12 Tart shells
- 3 vanilla pudding cups
- 12 blackberries
- In a saucepan on medium heat add blackberry jelly and water, constantly stirring until it has reduced. Take off heat and set aside.
- Place the tart shells on a cutting board.
- Fill a piping bag with vanilla pudding and clip the tip with a pair of scissors.
- Pipe the vanilla pudding into the tart shells and top with 1 blackberry on each tart.
- Glaze each blackberry with the sauce, transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!