Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic – chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cups SuckerPunch Original Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 14 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15.5 oz can red kidney beans – drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz can navy or cannellini beans – drained and rinsed
- Sour cream, cheese, hot sauce, jalapenos, chopped onion, scallion.
- Melt butter in a dutch oven, then add onion and cook over medium heat until translucent.
- Add ground beef and cook until done. Drain excess grease.
- Add tomato paste, garlic, chili powder, celery salt, salt, pepper and cumin. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add Suckerpunch Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes and beans. Bring chili up to a boil then reduce to simmer. Place lid, slightly offset on pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings like sour cream, cheese, hot sauce, jalapenos, chopped onion or scallion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.