- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 cup Love Corn Corn Nuts
- 1 cup Fritos, slightly crushed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- In a glass jug, combine the bloody mary mix, vodka, Worcestershire, black pepper, pickle brine, and gelatin. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Cut the end off of each pickle then using a melon baller or small spoon hollow out the center, taking care not to break the outside of the pickle.
- Pour the bloody mary mix into the hollowed-out pickles then allow to set in the fridge for 6 hours to overnight.
- Garnish with black olives if desired and enjoy