- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Mint sprigs and blueberries, for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Add the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and vodka to a saucepan. Cook on low heat until it begins to thicken.
- Mix flour and water together. Add to the pan and briefly bring to a boil. Don't boil too much or the vodka loses its flavor. Once thick, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a blender, add yogurt, powdered sugar, and vanilla ice cream. Blend until creamy.
- Layer the ice cream mixture with the blueberry sauce inside a glass, going back and forth until you reach the top.
- Top with whipped cream, more blueberry sauce, blueberries and mint. Serve and enjoy! If serving later, keep chilled in the refrigerator.