Serves: 12 people
Prep Time: 40 minutes plus Chilling
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
For the Crust:
- 4 cups Oh-mazing Food Lemon Bar Flavored granola snack
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 large egg yolks
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Dash salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry jelly/jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add Oh-mazing Food Lemon Bar Flavored granola snack to a food processor and pulse until a fine crumb. Add in melted butter, and honey pulse until the mixture comes together.
- Prepare an 11- inch tart pan by greasing with non-stick spray or melted butter and lining the removable bottom with parchment paper.
- Press mixture into the tart pan.
- Place the tart pan on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Make the Filling: In a small bowl, beat the filling ingredients until smooth. Pour into the crust. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For Topping: Microwave blueberries and jam on high for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly around the edges; stir. Cool for 5-10 minutes. Gently spoon over the filling. Refrigerate until chilled.