- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Dutch Farms butter, melted + 1/4 cup more, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (or your favorite Dutch Farms variety)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 Dutch Farms eggs
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, salt, sugar, yogurt, melted butter, milk, baking powder, and baking soda until combined.
- In a standing mixer with the paddle attachment, whip the 1/4 cup of softened butter and lemon zest on high speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet with a small amount of butter over medium heat and pour in 4 to 6 ounces of pancake batter.
- Once it's pour, immediately add 15 to 20 blueberries right on top of the pancake batter. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom side.
- Flip the pancake and continue cooking until golden brown on both sides and cooked throughout.
- Repeat the process so the batter is gone.
- Serve Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes With Whipped Lemon Butter with whipped lemon butter. Compliment these pancakes by serving them alongside Dutch Farms crisp-cooked bacon and Dutch Farms orange juice.