- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup Rise London Fog Nitro Earl Grey Tea
- 1 cup tapioca pearls
- ¼ cup D’vash Date Syrup
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenhegiht and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together yellow cake mix, melted butter, Rise London Fog Nitro Earl Grey Tea and eggs. Beat mixture for 4 minutes then spoon mixture into prepared muffin tin, filling about ¾ of the way.
- Bake cupcakes for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool then gently remove them from the tin.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare tapioca pearls according to package instructions. Once tapioca pearls are done coat in D’vash Date Syrup and set aside.
- Next, hollow out the top of each cupcake by using the fat end of a piping tip. Spoon one spoonful of boba balls into the center of each cupcake.
- Cover the boba with a scoop of frosting, using a medium size cookie scoop. Smooth with a mini offset spatula, then create a little crater in the center of the frosting. Spoon another spoonful of boba in the center of the frosting. The crater serves as a barrier so the boba stays on top of the cupcake.
- Serve immediately! The boba will harden the next day so do not assemble until ready to serve.