- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 3 cups Southern Comfort
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cut peaches
- 2 cups cut pineapples
- 2 cups de-corded strawberries
- Kabob skewers
- 2 tablespoons grenadine, per cocktail
- Firstly, Skewer peaches, pineapples, and strawberries alternating between fruits until your skewer is covered. Make as many skewers as you plan on making cocktails.
- In a large pitcher, combine the nutmeg, Southern Comfort, and orange juice, and mix well. Add the skewered fruit into the pitcher and refrigerate overnight (24 hours is preferred).
- Fill your cocktail glasses with ice and pour the triple sec and grenadine in each. After that, Fill the rest of the cup with your alcohol mix from the pitcher.
- In conclusion, add a boozy fruit kabob to each glass, serve and enjoy!