- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon straight bourbon whiskey of your choice
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust (feel free to make your own)
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 30 - 35 lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl cream the cream cheese and sugar until light and smooth. Add the egg and continue mixing.
- Add the vanilla and bourbon and mix until everything is combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the graham cracker crust, smoothing it out so it’s evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 300 and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven until both have reached room temperature. At that point, place the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from cheesecake from freezer and pan and cut the into cake pop sized pieces.
- Working quickly, using any small rounded utensil or your hands, mold the pieces into round cake pop shapes, and place on a parchment lined pan with a lollipop stick in them. Freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave stirring ever 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip frozen cake pops into melted chocolate, thoroughly coating each pop and return to parchment tray. Once all of the cake pops have been covered, freeze again for another 20 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened. Serve and enjoy!