- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
You can never go wrong with this bourbon chicken; your friends are gonna fall in love with this recipe! There is no doubt this bourbon chicken recipe is a no-fail favorite and a perfect meal for you when craving takeout at home. With just a few ingredients, you can come up with this delicious, tasty bourbon chicken that everyone will love. You should give this recipe a try.
With simple ingredients available in your pantry, you can prepare this easy bourbon chicken that comes together in minutes. To prepare this dish, make sure you get- boneless chicken that has been cut into bite-size pieces, olive oil, crushed garlic oil, crushed red pepper flakes, ginger, apple juice, brown sugar, ketchup, cider vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add your chicken pieces, cook it until it becomes lightly browned.
- Then remove the chicken and add other remaining ingredients, heat over medium heat until they become well mixed and dissolved.
- Lastly, add your chicken and bring it to a hard boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- There you have your homemade bourbon chicken. Serve it over hot rice, and enjoy!