- 6 eggs
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach cooked and drained (about 8 oz fresh spinach)
- 6 bacon slices cooked, drained of fat, and chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 12-cup capacity muffin tin with non-stick oil spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add cream cheese and beat again. Stir spinach and cooked bacon into the egg mixture.
- Add egg mixture 3/4 up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Top each muffin cup with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for 30 minutes before removing them from the pan.