- 1 package shredded hash browns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the shredded hash browns on a pizza pan and press into a crust shape. Drizzle with melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, fry 8 slices of bacon and makes scrambled eggs.
- Remove crust from the oven and top with the scrambled eggs. Next, crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs. Follow the bacon with the diced ham, and any other toppings you desire. Cover it all with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Return the breakfast pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.