When having breakfast do you ever wish there was a way to have all of your favorite things in one bite? Now you can with this Breakfast Pull-Apart Bread. It's delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix quarter biscuits, melted butter, bell peppers, bacon, 1 cup cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, and chives. Stir until fully combined.
- Grease a bundt cake pan. Add mixture to pan. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While bundt bakes, make the sauce by mixing sour cream, dijon, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Remove bundt from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Using a knife, loosen the sides. Invert onto a plate to remove bundt from the pan. Drizzle with sauce, serve Breakfast Pull Apart Bread, and enjoy!