- ½ lb. puff pastry
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- On a lightly floured working surface roll out the puff pastry and cut squares.
- Top each square with some shredded cheese, broccoli floret, and parmesan cheese.
- Wrap the puff pastry to form a ball and place it in a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally, in a small bowl mix the melted butter, chili flakes, garlic powder, dried oregano, and brush the broccoli cheese bombs.
- 6. Bake them in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown in color.