- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of basil
- 8 oz ball of Mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and blueberries to a bowl.
- Slice the mozzarella into ⅛ inch thick slices. Use a small star cookie cutter to cut out star shapes and add them to the bowl with the cherry tomatoes and blueberries.
- Pick the basil leaves off of the stems and tear them into small pieces. Add the torn basil to the bowl.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil over the salad and season it with salt and pepper.