Skip to content
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- 1 ½ Cups Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Large Honey Crisp Apples Thick Sliced, plus more garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Salted Butter OPTIONAL
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
New England Coffee's Dark Roast Blend Darkest Before Dawn, brewed and chilled for serving
- Half & Half, for serving
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Add the water, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly for 1-2 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the apples to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally for 20-30 minutes until apples are very soft.
- Remove the pan from the heat stir in the butter if using, and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into a jar or heat proof bowl through a fine mesh strainer. Or discard the apples using a slotted spoon.
- Allow the syrup to cool completely before using.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons, or more depending on taste to New England Coffee's Dark Roast Blend Darkest Before Dawn and cream.
- Garnish with apples and cinnamon.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.