Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix
- 1 cup powered sugar
- 1 jar Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Ready-to-Spread Frosting
- 2 eggs
- Lining your pans with parchment paper keeps the cookies from sticking and keeps you from having to wash two pans!
- Add in 1/4 teaspoon of mint extract to our vanilla frosting for a mint kick!
- Love another one of our frostings? Swap out the vanilla frosting for the flavor of your choice.
Miss Jones Baking Co.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepares baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and oil. Add Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix and mix to combine with a spatula (dough will be thick).
- Use a mini spring-loaded ice cream scoop or a spoon to portion out tablespoon-size cookies on a prepared baking sheet. Place in refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll brownie cookie dough into a ball with your hands and then roll in powdered sugar. Repeat with remaining dough and place back onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, or until cookies are soft in the middle and crispy around the edges. Cool completely.
- Spread vanilla frosting on one side of a brownie crinkle cookie and sandwich another one on top. Repeat with remaining cookies and frosting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.