Serves: 1 person
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 slice wheat toast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- ½ cucumber,thinly sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2-3 sliced smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 tabespoon chives, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast bread to your liking and spread the cream cheese over the toast.
- Place cucumber and radish slices on top of the cream cheese.
- Add the smoked salmon slices in the middle of the toast.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with thinly sliced lemon then transfer to a plate and enjoy!