- 2 cups strong chilled black tea
- 2 cups milk of choice (not rice milk)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup Boba, cooked per manufacturer's instructions
- Agave syrup or organic sugar to taste
- In a pot, brew 4 tea bags of Organic Assam Breakfast or Three Gardens Breakfast in 2 cups of boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Remove tea bags, add sweetener to taste, and let cool.
- Divide tapioca pearls between two tea glasses. Place remaining ingredients into a shaker and shake vigorously until frothy. Pour into prepared glass tea cups and sip with fat straws. Enjoy your Bubble Tea sip by sip.