- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup crushed Saffron Road Buffalo Crunchy Chickpeas
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, blue cheese crumbles, onion powder, garlic powder, buffalo sauce, and cheddar cheese.
- Form the mixture into a ball.
- Use a knife and cutting board, or food processor, to finely chop the Saffron Road Buffalo Crunchy Chickpeas. Mix with parsley.
- Spread the chopped Buffalo Chickpea Snack/parsley mixture onto a plate and roll the cheese ball until fully covered.
- Wrap plastic wrap around the ball and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables or crackers for dipping.