Skip to content
- 2 cups cooked boneless and skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup non fat Greek yogurt (or mayo or cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 stalks celery
- 1 oz chopped chives
- Mix together the chicken, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, Greek yogurt, & buffalo sauce.
- Cut the celery ribs into thirds.
- Stuff with buffalo chicken mixture.
- Top with Feta cheese and chives.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.