- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tbs Carroll Shelby’s Chili Seasoning(from large seasoning bag in kit)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 28 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup bualo wing sauce
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini bean, drained and rinsed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Sliced jalapenos
- Sliced avocados
- Diced red onion
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded Mexican cheese or Blue Cheese
- Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery and Carroll Shelby’s Chili Seasoning. Saute, stirring frequently, until softened, 5-7 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Add the ground chicken and saute, stirring constantly and breaking the large chunks of the meat, for 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the fire-roasted tomatoes, chicken stock, bualo wing sauce, and cannellini beans into the pot and stir. Bring it to a boil then reduce the heat and let it simmer, uncovered, for 15-17 minutes. Taste for seasoning and add Salt and Pepper if desired.
- When ready to serve, ladle the chili into bowls and top with sliced Jalapeno, Avocado, diced Red Onion, Tortilla chips and Cheese of your choice.