- 2 pouches Starkist Premium White Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Slap Ya Mamma Cajun Pepper Sauce
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices cheddar or american cheese
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices sourdough
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl combine Starkist Premium White Chicken, Slap Ya Mamma Cajun Pepper Sauce, melted butter, cream cheese, ranch, chopped green onion, salt, and pepper. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Spread mayo in an even layer on each slice of sourdough bread. Flip two slices over and divide the chicken mixture and spread in an even layer. Top with a slice of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Top with remaining slice of sourdough, mayo side up.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add butter to melt. Place each sandwich in the skillet. Let cook for about 5 minutes, until the bread is golden. Flip and cook the other side until golden.