- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce of choice
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped avocado
- Sliced green onions
- Ranch or blue cheese, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, heavy cream, and buffalo sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and coat in bread crumbs. Place coated chicken on a lined baking tray. Continue until all pieces are coated.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown. While chicken cooks, chop tomatoes, avocados, and sliced green onions.
- When chicken is cook, assemble your lettuce wraps. Fill each lettuce wrap with rice, chicken, tomatoes, avocados, green onions, and top with ranch or blue cheese. Serve Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps and enjoy!