Love buffalo chicken? Then you have to make these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps for dinner! They're easy, healthy, and tasty! Give them a try.
*Note: You can mix and match any toppings you want. Add carrots, take away tomatoes, add onions--it's up to your preference. You can also drizzle more buffalo sauce on the wraps!
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, heavy cream, and buffalo sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and coat in bread crumbs. Place coated chicken on a lined baking tray. Continue until all pieces are coated.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown. While chicken cooks, chop tomatoes, avocados, and sliced green onions.
- When chicken is cook, assemble your lettuce wraps. Fill each lettuce wrap with rice, chicken, tomatoes, avocados, green onions, and top with ranch or blue cheese. Serve Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps and enjoy!