- 8 Martin's Long Potato Rolls
- 8 Hot Dogs
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 - 1 Cup Buffalo Mayo (mix 2 parts mayo to 1 part buffalo sauce)
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese
- 2 Sliced Green Onions
Have you ever tried a hot dog bake? Because you're going to love it!
- Place hot dogs in buns in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top each hot dog with 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing and 1 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with 1-2 Tbsp. buffalo mayo, ½ Tbsp. blue cheese, and sliced green onions.