- 1/2 cup cayenne hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 (12.84-ounce) box Mini Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's Pierogies
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine melted butter, cayenne hot sauce, and chili powder. Toss with pierogies.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread pierogies evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until pierogies are browned. For best results, turn over halfway through bake time.
- Serve Buffalo Pierogies with blue cheese or ranch dressing, carrots, and celery.