- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine melted butter, cayenne hot sauce, and chili powder. Toss with pierogies.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread pierogies evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until pierogies are browned. For best results, turn over halfway through bake time.
- Serve Buffalo Pierogies with blue cheese or ranch dressing, carrots, and celery.
Deep fry pierogies in oil heated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Toss Buffalo Pierogies with cayenne hot sauce mixture.