Skip to content
- 8 cup popped Dell Cove® Ruby Red popcorn kernels, about 1/2 cup unpopped
- 1 1/2 cup pretzels twists, broken in half
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- 2 cup white candy melts
- 12 ounce pastel candy coated chocolates
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, any festive style
- 1 cup colorful candy melts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place popped Dell Cove® Ruby Red popcorn kernels in a large mixing bowl, then add the pretzels and peanuts.
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, heat the white candy melts per package instructions until smooth.
- Pour candy melts over the popcorn mixture, then use a spatula to quickly (but gently!) toss and stir until the candy melts have coated all of the ingredients.
- Gently fold in candy coated chocolates.
- Transfer coated popcorn mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
- While candy melts are still wet, sprinkle with festive sprinkles as desired.
- To add more color, heat the colorful candy melts and drizzle them on top of the bunny bait.
- Let bunny bait dry completely (about 1 hour), then use your hands to gently break it apart into snack-sized pieces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.