Easter Sunday is just around the corner and we know you're planning the perfect menu. Do you know what your menu needs? Bunny Butt Pancakes
! Come on! They are hilarious! Not only will the kids love them, but you'll also love them!
- Prepare your favorite pancake batter. Add several drops of food coloring, until your desired color is reached.
- Pour pancake batter into a squeeze bottle -- this makes making shapes easier. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. For each bunny make 1 large pancake for the body, 1 slightly smaller for the head, two small ones for the feet, and 2 ear shapes. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Arrange cooked pancakes on a plate to make a bunny. First the ears, then the head, followed by the body and the two feet.
- Place banana slices and chocolate chips on the feet to make paws. And finally, swirl whipped cream in the middle of his body to create a tail.
- Serve Bunny Butt Pancakes and enjoy your bunny butt pancakes!