- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter and beat it with the help of a hand mixer with the granulated sugar until pale yellow in color.
- Stir in the eggs, one by one mixing well between each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, and mix until batter forms.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop, scoop out from the batter and fill muffin tin lined with muffin cups.
- Bake in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool completely.
- With sharp knife remove the middle part of the muffin and fill it with raspberry jam.
- Whip up the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks and decorate the cupcakes.
- To give them look like a butterfly the removed part cut it in half and insert it in the whipped cream.