Serves: 8 People
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 head savoy cabbage, very thinly shredded (about 3 cups shredded)
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Soya sauce
- Kewpie mayonnaise or sriracha mayonnaise
- Sliced green onions
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Red or savoy raw cabbage for topping
- In a large bowl, add shredded cabbage and zucchini with flour, water, soya sauce and eggs.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add egg mixture into an even layer over the entire bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Carefully turn the pancake and cook the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Serve on a plate, drizzle with mayonnaise and sprinkle green onions and sesame seeds. Top with a handful of red raw cabbage.