- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts roughly 2 large
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 bell peppers sliced into strips
- 1 red onion sliced into strips
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes quartered
- 4 large tortillas
Have you ever had Cajun cooking? I'm talking real Cajun cooking, not that fast food imposter. I'm talking about the good stuff. Regardless if you have or have not we have a great recipe here today. It has the Cajun spice and attitude Cajun cooking is so famous for, it can be made in under 20 minutes, it's healthy, and it can be eaten on the go.
Sounds almost too good to be true doesn't it?
What I'm talking about here is the Cajun chicken wrap. Like I said it's healthy, it's got just the right amount of kick, and it can be eaten on the go. It's like the perfect food right?
Alright so it sounds great but how do you make the thing? That's another great thing about the Cajun chicken wrap. It's a breeze to make, no cooking or baking skills required.
First, gather together the right ingredients. You'll need some chicken breasts, some olive oil, Cajun seasoning (of course), bell peppers (yum), red onions, cherry tomatoes, and some tortilla wraps.
- The first thing to do is cook the chicken while adding in just the right amount of seasoning. Then once it's cooked and seasoned go ahead and relocate it to a clean bowl.
- Then mix together the onions, peppers, and olive oil in a pan until cooked. Then go ahead and add the tomatoes and cook them for a little bit.
- Then add the chicken back in and mix it all up. Then portion it out on the tortillas or if you're looking for a low carb option then just place it directly in a bowl.
- When you are ready to serve, spoon heated filling into wraps or tortillas and enjoy!