- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, tails on
- 2 tsp. Hot Chili Oil
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups cooked grits or polenta
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Heat a skillet with a little oil and then toss in the shrimp along with the hot chili oil and cajun seasoning. Let the shrimp cook while tossing for 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Take off heat and set aside.
- Cook polenta or grits as directed and then once cooked and creamy spread onto the plate.
- Top with the shrimp and then garnish with red pepper flakes and fresh chopped parsley.