We can't get over how creamy, cheesy, and delicious this California Queso Fundido is! Give it a try.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an oven-safe skillet, brown the chorizo over medium heat until crisp, breaking up into tiny pieces. Place cooked chorizo on a paper towel to drain.
- Cook diced onions in the skillet until translucent. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. Transfer onion and garlic to a bowl and combine with chorizo.
- Once the skillet is cool, add half the cheese in an even layer on the bottom. Top with the chorizo mixture, then adds the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- Garnish with cilantro, serve and enjoy!