- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons California butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup plain California yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, shredded coconut, chia seeds and cinnamon.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt together California butter and honey. Pour mixture over oats and mix to combine.
- Scoop out mixture into muffin tin, pressing the oats down to form little cups. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the tart cups cool, make your filling. In a bowl, mix together California yogurt, maple syrup and sugar until combined.
- Scoop yogurt mixture into each tart cup and top with blueberries, strawberries and kiwis. (Feel free to use any other fruit you'd like!)
- Serve and enjoy!