- 1 French loaf of bread with sesame seeds or without
- 7-8 tablespoons fig jam
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 wheel of camembert cheese
- Dice the bread into ¼ inch thick slices and arrange them in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle some olive oil and place them in a preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 10 minutes to toast them while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In conclusion, Arrange the toasted slices of bread on a cutting board and arrange them with a slice of the camembert cheese and a little bit of the fig jam.
- Serve and enjoy.