Skip to content
- 1/2 cup oil or melted butter
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 pan and line with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and water. Add Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix and stir to combine with a spatula.
- Pour brownie batter into a prepared baking pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks in an even layer over batter. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Working quickly and carefully, add graham crackers and mini marshmallows in an even layer.
- Place pan back in the oven and continue baking for another 10 - 12 minutes or until brownies are cooked through and marshmallows are nicely toasted.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut into desired pieces and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.